14 Tips for a memorable Birthday Party
Birthdays are special days which become even more special and memorable with the perfect birthday party. Whether it is you who is organizing the party or your loved ones, it is never too late to make sure that your party is going to be super fun and entertaining for your guests. Let your birthday party rock this year with greater force and impact with these tips mentioned here.
1. It is all about the theme. Innovate, let your creativity and imagination go wild, rack up your grey cells for the most-unique themed party. Take help from a professional party organizer if can’t get going. Talk to expert birthday decorators in Delhi from some mind-boggling ideas.
2. Decide the venue. Ensure that the venue is accessible, has a good location and can be done up for birthday decoration in Delhi, just the way you want it to be.
3. Plan the decoration in sync with the theme. Have professional birthday decorators in Delhi team up with you to great that memorable look and feel to the venue. Let it be in the most impressive and eye-catching manner. Use combination of vibrant colours to make it look lively and fun. Search online for best decorators offering distinct birthday party decoration in Delhi.
4. Send out attractive and innovative invitees to guests. Make use of trendy and smart ideas to create the perfect trailer for the party.
5. Sent in a reminder a day before the party. This is to remind your guests as well as to get a head count on attendees.
6. Do not forget to include the directions and location in your invitee. Use technology to assist you with sending the invitations making it convenient for everyone.
7. Plan the return gift. Return gifts have become trendy today. Ensure that you plan to give back something that will stay for some time with the guest making your birthday memorable.
8. The food must be awesome. Include lip-smacking appetizers. Plan a mixed menu so that there is something that everyone loves to have.
9. Drinks are important too. If it is a child’s birthday party, make sure to include some innovative drinks that are healthy for the kids. If it is an adult’s party, keep the bar ready to service mocktails and cocktails.
10. Background music – People love to hear to music in parties. Go beyond the customary ‘Happy Birthday’ song to create the perfect ambience in the room. Have a live performance if budget and venue permits.
11. The dance floor – when there is peppy music, you cannot forget the dance floor. Keep space for people who love to tap their foot and show-off their dance moves.
12. Entertainment is important – This is an important aspect of any party. Being your birthday, you need to make sure that your guests do not get bored and idle away.
13. Not to forget the cake – Be as unique as possible on the cake front – designs, colours, theme, flavours – keep everything in sync for the cake.
14. Do not forget to click photos and make videos. This is to make everyone feel important in the party. It also captures the birthday for eternity.